Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Financial Analyst
Herman & Kittle Properties— Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN-North Side
Herman & Kittle Properties is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. This may sound like a job you’ve done before, but this is more than just a job—it’s a chance to work with a challenge-oriented and dedicated team of people, to take advantage of great benefits, and to work for a growing, healthy organization.
Why you’ll be proud to work at Herman & Kittle Properties
At HKP, we hold three values dear: Culture, Community and Commitment. We call them "The 3 C's" and we strive to make sure our work reflects these values.
· Culture: As a team, we add value to the work we do in a competitive environment. Our employees seek to learn and gain new skills through coaching, professional development, and continuous improvement.
· Commitment:We set clear goals and objectives; then, we persevere. Regardless of the challenge, we face it together. This may mean working after hours, extensive negotiations, or creative solutions, but we see it through to the end.
Sound like a company you’d like to be involved with?
Are you ready to take on the challenge and achieve success?
Then let’s talk about why you’ll like doing this work.
The Senior Financial Analyst assists in all financing related activities for future transactions.
You’ll find this job appealing because you will:
Participate and/or lead in interim and permanent refinancing options.
Collaborate with the Project Directors to implement and track project timelines for their respective closings
· Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
If this sounds like the job for you, then let’s look at what makes you the person for us.
As we review candidates for this role, we’ll be looking for these qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent
· Advanced degree (MBA, MS, etc.) desirable or an interest in pursuing advanced degree or professional certificate preferred (Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Public Accountant, CCIM, etc.)
· 3 to 5 years in real estate experience
· Affordable housing or Section 42 background desirable
· A combination of education and experience is acceptable
· Language Skills - Ability to read, write, interpret and analyze technical/scientific journals, financial reports and legal information. Ability to respond to questions or requests from regulatory agencies and the business community. Ability to effectively write speeches, articles, and presentations and then present the information to management, employees, and/or the general public.
· Math Skills - Ability to work with concepts such as probability, statistical inference and fundamentals of geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to situations.
· Reasoning Skills - Ability to solve problems and work with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only general guidelines exist. Ability to interpret instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
· Computer Skills – Advanced experience with MS Office, specifically Excel and modeling real estate transactions.
HOW YOU’LL BE REWARDED
We provide training to help you succeed!
Herman & Kittle Properties also offers a competitive compensation package, bonus potential, health benefits (medical, vision, and dental), life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
And don’t plan to be bored in this job. There is never a dull moment at Herman & Kittle!
More about Herman & Kittle Properties
Herman & Kittle Properties, Inc. (HKP) is the successor to companies that have been around since 1948, and has developed and managed multi-family homes for over 60 years. We develop, build, manage and own multi-family rental housing and self-storage facilities. HKP has developed and managed properties in nine states including high-quality apartment complexes and self-storage facilities throughout the Midwest and the Gulf Region. We currently manage a portfolio of over 100 properties, including over 8,000 apartment homes and over 12,000 self-storage units.
Herman and Kittle Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.