A Leading Pharmaceutical Company located in Union County, New Jersey is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Provide support during the monthly close process and will also be responsible for maintaining internal controls to ensure the accuracy of reserve balances and 100% compliance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Work with a wide range of staff levels and departments including Finance (i.e. General Accounting and BPA), Sales & Marketing, and Internal Audit
- Prepare AR reserve binder and related work papers
- Balance sheet reconciliations for assigned accounts that are easily understood by management and auditors
- Fully understand the process and method used to support the balance for each account
- Validate that accounts are presented on the balance sheet in conformity with accounting standards (PAR Revenue Recognition and Reserve Policy and GAAP)
- Investigate and resolve any open items
- Prepare balance sheet analysis
- Participate in various monthly closing activities (i.e. preparation of financial analysis, journal entries, etc)
- Provide support during all internal and external audits
Qualified applicants for this opportunity will possess:
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years experience, in accounting & Finance or Public accounting role, Pharmaceutical Industry experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office(Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access) JD Edwards, Hyperion, Essbase
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently with good organization skills.
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MOMNH464. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.