Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Financial Analyst- Tele...
Artistic and creative midsized media company is looking for passionate professional to work in their finance team. This opportunity will provide the individual a chance to work with some of the brightest professionals in both accounting and finance arena, yet work in a trendy and fast pace environment.
As a Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for preparing the annual plan. As a part of the finance team you will work closely with high-level executives and serve as the liason amongst multiple teams across multiple geographies. The department provides financial reporting, accounting, planning, budgeting, and financial compliance and auditing for the company.
Partner across departments to perform financial and statistical analysis of key operational, sales, marketing, business development and financial initiatives; determine ROI, IRR and NPV and make recommendations accordingly
• Initiate, own and manage financial models for various business units and initiatives that are used to set and measure key performance indicators
• Analyze operating and financial results down to the country, vertical and department level; spot trends and opportunities and develop alternatives for improvement and action
• Assist in development of quarterly, annual and long-range strategic, financial and cash flow plans / forecasts
• Assist in the detailed development and deployment of department and country budgets
• Participate in ad hoc data analysis, research and modeling for senior company leadership and Board of Directors
Ideal candidate should have 3-7 years of experience working at a well-recognized public accounting firm with an emphasis in Audit