We are a world class leader in specialty memory and storage technology. Our proprietary technology includes the development of SSD, HDD and flash based software products. We are at the forefront of this industry offering tremendous stability and room for career advancement with a multi-national technology leader! Take a stroll through our office and you will see a diverse group of individuals who love their work and are excited to come in every morning. We offer best in class amenities and working conditions for our engineers! We are seeking a Senior Firmware Engineer with a consistent track record of developing substantial products. If this sounds like you, then please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Upward mobility with room to advance your career!
2. Fun and exciting culture and office environment!
3. Stable company with long term futures!
What's In It for You
- Recognition for developing best in class products!
- Excellent Compensation + Bonus
- Vacation / Generous PTO
What You Need for this Position
5+ Years of experience with:
- Linux/VM Kernel Development focusing on multi-thread
- Firmware Development
- C Programming with Strong Algorithm Development experience
- Knowledge of Distributed Computing and Storage Protocols
- Strong and Consistent Background in Developing Storage Solutions
- Block Driver, Storage Stack and/or Network Stack experience
What You Will Be Doing
As our Senior Firmware Engineer you will:
- Architect and develop new storage stacks in Linux or VM w/
- Device Drivers, Caching, Tiering, and Storage Virtualization
- Firmware Development of SSD Technology
- Bring product through full software development life cycle
If you are looking to help develop world-class technology with a fun and stable company offering nothing but the best then please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: DF2-1155636
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: DF2-1155636 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Drew J Fibus | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.