We are looking for an experienced Outside Industrial Sales professional to develop business in our Georgia market. This individual should be entrepreneurial-minded and experienced in working with industrial customers on technical and problem-solving applications. Fluid systems knowledge and process experience with pumps, valves, meters, and related equipment is a requirement for this position.
· Identify and understand current and unmet needs for existing and potential customers and translate into sales opportunities.
· The initiation, promotion and maintenance of the sale of products and services represented and/or distributed by Fischer Process Industries at customers in assigned territory.
· The coordination of all sales/account management activities at assigned accounts, including field sales contacts, identification of sales potential, applications targeting, technical product solutions, proposal generation and/or proposal coordination and follow-up.
· The development and maintenance of a thorough working knowledge of Fischer Process products represented and/or distributed by Fischer Process, their applications, features, benefits and sales presentation.
· Other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or Relevant Industrial Sales Experience – with pumps, valves, actuation, controls, and/or instrumentation
· Solid Technical/Mechanical and Sales Background
· Proven track record of developing business and driving growth
· Exceptional Customer Service and Follow-Up
· Ability to establish customer rapport, build business relationships and close sales
· Excellent prospecting / Sales Skills and Techniques
· Must be an Energetic, Assertive Self-Starter with a Positive Attitude who is eager to gain valuable sales and marketing experience in an exciting atmosphere
· Strong Work Ethic
· Candidate must live in the geographic region – Dalton, Marietta, Atlanta, Gainesville, Athens, Augusta
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and working knowledge of CRM and related technologies.
Fischer Process Industries is an industry leader in the distribution of pumps, process equipment, valves and instrumentation for industrial applications. For over 50 years our commitment has been to provide high quality engineered equipment to customers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Western PA and West Virginia.
· Excellent commission and incentive package
· Benefits package available includes:
o Medical, dental, vision insurance
o Life and disability insurance
o 401(k) plan
o Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
· Product support, sales support and training
Fischer Process Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer – EOE
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.