Based in San Francisco, CA, we're a fast-paced, growing, and a downright cool Technology Company with tons of upside. We keep growing... and growing... and growing; hence, the need for someone like you. We're currently looking to hire a full-time Senior Java Server Engineer to join our team.
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including a base salary that ranges between $95K-$140K, Bonus (15%), Sign-on Bonus, Benefits, Relocation Assistance, etc
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with product managers to innovative on new features to support business
- Be a part of the overall software design and architecture process of our systems
- Continually strive to optimize performance and scalability of server systems
- Provide maintenance and support for new and existing services
- Be a champion for best practices within the engineering team
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Team leadership, management and/or mentoring experience
- 7+ years hands-on Java/J2EE experience
- Database expertise with MySQL and/or Oracle using Hibernate
- Experience working on high traffic services and highly scalable systems
- Principle experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including requirement definition, development, test, and product release
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, solution oriented individual
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with extensive Java experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: HF-SRJESFBAYCA
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: HF-SRJESFBAYCA -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Hedi Fazai | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.