Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Loan Officer
Senior Loan Officer
Century is looking for a dynamic affordable real estate professional to join our Lending team and help increase our loan production throughout California. The Senior Loan Officer will work closely with the Senior Vice President of Lending and be responsible for developing and maintaining lending relationships. Century provides acquisition, bridge, predevelopment and construction loans to for profit and nonprofit affordable housing developers. Once the Senior/Loan Officer has identified a lending opportunity, s/he will be responsible for underwriting, collecting due diligence, structuring and closing loans in an expedited fashion.
Century is a leading, mission-driven Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), delivering innovative financial products quickly and reliably to support the development of critical housing projects throughout California. Our lending activity, combined with expert service and support for our developer clients, has resulted in the development and preservation of more than 21,000 affordable homes and apartments in underserved communities throughout California. Century is looking to double its lending production over the next two years.
Do all of these qualifications describe you as a person and professional?
· Dynamic self-motivated person that enjoys sales who has or can create a book of business
· Personable and can work effectively in a team environment
· Strong devotion to our mission of financing affordable housing
· 5-10 years of experience as an Affordable Housing Loan Officer or Project Manager
· Strong understanding of 9% and 4% Tax Credit Financing and other Federal and State Affordable financing programs
· Proficient in financial analysis of affordable developments and knowledgeable of key assumptions
· Able to travel throughout California (30-40%)
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary and excellent employee benefits including fully paid medical, dental, vision. Other benefits include 403(b) plan with company match, life insurance, flexible spending account, paid time off and paid holidays.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a cover letter including salary expectations and explaining why you want to be part of Century’s Lending team, to Fern Hendrickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (310) 258-0714.