ClickIt is a well-established engineering/information based technology company that develops and manufactures a complete line of advanced, easy to use HVR, DVR, and NVR video surveillance systems supporting a wide selection of IP cameras. ClickIt systems are designed for integration into the most demanding retail environments. ClickIt’s Video Solutions delivers value to multiple business groups within the retail enterprise including Asset Protection, Marketing, Advertising, and Store Operations via our implementation of Analytics at the Edge. ClickIt’s also offers a cloud based Central Management System that monitors the health and well-being of ClickIt video systems.
ClickIt is headquartered in Bethpage, NY and has a research and development facility in Indianapolis, IN. Our employees have a variety of backgrounds with a wealth of experience across many complementary industries. This contributes to our unique work culture and environment. All our employees are eager to learn new technologies and apply them our solutions.
For this full-time position, we are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented .NET Developer to develop customized web-based intranet applications.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology.
- Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing ASP & ASP.NET.
- Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing C# .NET.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views, stored procedures, and functions.
- SQL Server script generation and management, as well as advanced database management and design.
- Storing, retrieving and manipulating data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, XHTML, HTML5, XML, Java Script.
- Strong working knowledge of IIS - installation and configuration.
- Working knowledge of Web Services.
- Experience with high-level data warehousing is highly desired.
- Strong organizational skills and strong work ethic are absolutely necessary.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Graphic optimization and interactive multimedia development experience with Macromedia Flash (Action Script), Shockwave Director (Lingo), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere and/or After-Effects.
- Working knowledge of ASP .NET MVC.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on motivational skills, enthusiasm, and positive attitude.
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Produce high quality code and deliver on schedule.
- Work with Project Management to review requirements, scope and timing.
- Conduct and participate in design and code reviews.
- Enhance platform and integration technologies.
- Contribute to product development team.
- Please include salary requirements, candidates will not be considered without salary requirements.
- Please do not contact the job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.