Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior OPC Engineer
OPC /RET Engineer
This position will develop and qualify OPC technology on 22nm node and beyond. He or She will also transfer and enable OPC solutions in GLOBALFOUNDRIES manufacturing. Candidate should possess strong lithography/OPC knowledge, in FEOL and/or BEOL; and good understanding of high performance CMOS patterning/design integration. Candidate should be experienced on lithography/OPC process development and must be capable of collaborating with upstream and downstream development teams. Previous technology development and transfer experience is a plus.
• Primary responsibility of this position is to develop OPC technology for 22nm and beyond generations. Candidates should have working knowledge of Lithography, OPC (both modeling and correction), mask data prep, and design rules.
• Candidate for this position must be self-motivated and is capable of driving development projects with minimum supervision. Candidate will be required to work well within an alliance team for technology development, and also within a GLOBALFOUNDRIES internal team for technology transfer and enablement.
• BS degree, minimum 6 years or Masters plus 5 years or PhD plus minimum 3 years industry-related engineering or science degree.
• 5 or more years of lithography and/or OPC experience.
• Working knowledge of industrial grade OPC/Lithography software.
• Fundamental understanding of lithography and OPC processes, and lithography/OPC integration is required, and additional technical experience in lithography flow, OPC flow, and mask flow is a plus.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).