Location: washington DC
Duration: 6-12 months
Manage and lead project team to successful execution of the project… TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGERS. The client is looking for candidates with direct experience leading large projects (>$1m) in an IT setting, software and/or infrastructure and in-depth knowledge and experience managing with all aspects of initiating, planning and managing the execution of projects.
The IDEAL CANDIDATE:
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
* Strong schedule management skills to include establishing and managing cross-project and program interdependencies using related software tools: MS Project, MS Portfolio Server, Primavera, etc.
* Capital Markets applications / trading platforms such as Calypso, Murex, Wall Street, Sophis, Summit, Charles River, Sungard, Broadridge, Bloomberg TOMS, Fidessa etc.
* Good understanding of the Capital Markets domain (Equities, FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Commodities, Risk, Finance, Reference Data / Market Data etc)
* Sound requirement gathering and analysis skills; Requirement analysis tools / methodology experience (e.g. RUP, UML)
* SDLC and Agile methodology knowledge and experience
* Hands on experience with Program & Project Management (PPM) software such as EPPM, Daptiv, or Microsoft Portfolio Server.
* Experience leading projects in an IT Program Management Office (PMO) environment.
* Advanced degree in a related field, MBA, Masters in Project Management
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Six-sigma or other Quality Management certification
* ITIL certification
Curve IT Consulting Inc.,
44081 Pipeline Plaza., Suite 105
Ashburn, VA 20147, USA.
Fax: 703 665 0766