Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Quality Assurance Engin...
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
· Aberdeen, MD
Senior Principal Engineer (Quality Assurance)
Knowledge and Skills
· Understanding of configuration management principles and practices.
· Experience conducting corrective actions and using various root cause analysis methods.
· Experience with Government procurement process.
· Experience conducting process and quality management system audits.
· Experience writing procedural documents and reports.
· Familiarity with testing processes and documentation.
· Familiarity with ISO 9001.
· Familiarity with contract language and contract quality requirements.
· Experience collecting and analyzing data.
· Familiarity with a variety of manufacturing processes preferably electronics and electromechanical assemblies.
· Familiarity with DCMA processes.
· Serve as Subject Matter Expert in Quality Assurance matters.
· Participate in Failure Review Analysis and Corrective Action meetings and provide input relative to Record of Incident data analysis and corrective action activities conducted by contractors.
· Review and assess corrective action activities from other Government activities related to assigned products.
· Review CDRL and other applicable documents submitted to the Government e.g. test plans, test reports, quality plans, configuration management plans, reliability and maintainability plans, drawings, specifications, etc. for adequacy in format and content.
· Communicate with DCMA located at contractor sites relative to product and process issues, on site test activities, and for assessments of contractor performance.
· Assist contracting staff and product team in the development of Statements of Work and CDRLs.
· Perform onsite quality management system and process audits at Government and contractor facilities.
· Collect and analyze data as required to assess problems and product performance.
· Participate on product development teams and in design reviews (PDR, CDR, etc.)
· Participate in Government conducted testing activities, as required.
· Witness contractor conducted testing, as required.
You must have an active secret security clearance, and have a strong background in Quality Assurance.