Salary: $95,000-$115,000 DOE
Our Promise to You
When you send your resume to Craftlogic, it does not go into a black hole. If you don't get a response in 3 business days, please call (800)887-8405 x3 to speak to a recruiter or send an email to email@example.com We respond to every resume we receive.
Video Job Description
Our client delivers enterprise level technology solutions that drive improvements in productivity and profitability for automotive dealerships and the OEM's, service providers, and general agents that serve them. Their core set of applications and services includes menu selling, finance and sales reporting, and eBusiness solutions. Their clients include some of the largest companies in the automotive and insurance industries including Zurich, Ford, and Protective as well as hundreds of general agents across thousands of dealerships.
At the core of their success is their people. With a daily focus on our culture of excellence, their balance of work and life, and an unwavering dedication to their clients, they strive to attract and retain the most qualified passionate people to improve their client's experience with their company.
You must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder to be considered for this position.
- BA/BS in computer science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience, preferably on an agile software development team.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise web systems
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to identify tasks that require automation ad automate them
- A client-side framework (Angular, Knockout, ExtJS, EmberJS)
- Expert knowledge of standard development tools
- Ability to work productively in a team
- Expected to learn new technologies quickly as they are adopted by the engineering team
- Strong understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Full appreciation for domain object modeling and separation of concerns
- Excellent debugging skills
- Provides advice and shares knowledge on an array several technical topics
- Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by software or network failures
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and creativity
- Possesses a positive attitude
About Craftlogic software
Craftlogic is a software development, outsourcing, consulting and IT staffing company. Craftlogic Software wants to bring back the craft in software development. Like the craftsmen of old, the motivating factor that drives this our company is to have pride in our work, deliver solutions to our clients, and have our clients appreciate our effort.
Craftlogic offers you opportunities to work us and our clients on leading-edge projects with the compensation to match. We are owned and operated by technologists like you. We know the value of your skills and so do our clients. Read more about what Craftlogic can do for you.
Make some extra money! If you are not a fit for this opportunity but you know someone that is, then you need to check out Craftlogic's referral program. This is the best referral program found anywhere.
View all of our open jobs here.