Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Software Engineer-ASP.N...
Senior Software Engineer
At CoBank, our Senior Software Engineer will analyze, design, develop, configure, test and implement changes to new and existing custom and third party applications at CoBank. This person will also provide business hours and after hours support to applications already in production. They will also provide technical direction and guidance to less experienced technical staff.
Why this job: CoBank ACB, which is headquartered here in Denver, is a strong financial institution with an impressive historical performance. Our Senior Software Engineers support a broad range of applications, and will work with many departments throughout the bank, gaining exposure to all areas.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or relevant work experience
· 5-7+ years of Microsoft development technologies including:
o SQL Server and ASP.NET
· 2+ YEARS OF Microsoft development experience with ASP.NET MVC
· Additional related skill sets include Elmah, Telerik, CSS, HTML, IIS configuration and SML
· 3-4+ years Microsoft SQL Server tools and database design concepts including: SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SSIS and SSRS
· Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to provide first level of advice/assistance on procedures and work methods for software engineers and application developers
· Ability to define and implement new technical direction and to identify and participate in issue resolution and process refinement
· Willingness to broaden technical, functional, and industry skill base and to keep current with industry information and technical knowledge databases
· Occasional travel and availability to work off-hours and on-call production support
· Familiarity with reporting tools
· Familiarity with automated job scheduling tools such as Control-M
· Experience in the financial services industry
· Experience with ORM (LINQ, Entity Framework, etc)
· Exposure to Microsoft Server products such as SharePoint
· Exposure to HTML5 and Oracle, Unix, or PeopleSoft (SQR & PeopleTools)