Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and staffing provider working with leading Fortune 500 companies from Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Retail & Manufacturing, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences & Healthcare, to Technology & Services sectors.
As we continue to expand, we’re looking for dynamic talent interested in working with some of the brightest individuals in the business. If you are ready for life in the technology fast lane, then Collabera is the place for you.
With a global workforce of 9000+ employees, we operate out of 3 continents and 7 countries (U.S, Canada, U.K, India, Philippines, Malaysia, and Singapore), across 30 offices worldwide, including 3 proximity delivery centers in the US (Morristown, NJ, Tampa, FL and Dallas, TX). We offer a full gamut of services ranging from IT Staff Augmentation, Managed IT Services using our proprietary Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing and Solutions (CLASS) framework, Permanent Placement Services, and Pass-through/ Pay-Roll services. We also specialize in Application Development and Management, SAP, QA and Testing, Product Engineering Services, DW/BI, Mobility, and Infrastructure Management.
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” three years in a row (2012, 2013, 2014)
- Winner of InformationWeek 500 (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Diversity Staffing Firms” 2013
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest US Staffing Firms” 2012
- Staffing Industry Analysts “Largest Global Staffing Firms” 2011
- DiversityBusiness.com Top 500 Owned Businesses (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Winner of “Global Services 100”
- NJBIZ “Top Private Companies in NJ”
- IAOP “2011 Global Outsourcing 100” sub lists
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree along with 5+ years of work experience, or a Master’s Degree along with 1+ years of work experience
• 3+ years implementation experience with demonstrated integration expertise in several business and technical verticals
• 2+ years’ experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework
• Integration experience with BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
• Experience using JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
• Ability to apply technology solutions to real business requirements
• Knowledge of Open Source business and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Experience profiling Java applications (including threading issues), examining thread dumps, heap dumps, etc.
• Experience designing appropriate load and performance test plans, goals, objectives, execution, with tuning acumen
Development experience with various on premise and SaaS CRM
DESCRIPTIONAs a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to build the applications enabling our global business operations and the customer experience that has made us the industry leader in rental transportation services.
You’ll be responsible for working as part of a driven team ensuring existing and new code meets our high standards of quality.
The scope of your role will include testing and fixing defects; developing unit tests and test scripts; performing local development builds, application integration builds and code merges; being a key contributor in code reviews; performing unit and integration testing; and planning and coordinating implementation activities.
You will also sharpen your critical thinking skills by assisting with the analysis and review of software requirements by attending, or leading design presentations and/or design sessions.
In addition, you will implement complex modules, enhancements, or change requests based on a provided design, and participate in migrating applications to the quality assurance and/or production environment.
Finally, you will also have the opportunity to develop your leadership potential by mentoring less senior team members on new tasks and assignments.
5 - 15 years