Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Software Engineer
***NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES***
***MUST HAVE WORK AUTHORIZATION IN THE US AND BE ABLE TO WORK FOR ANY US EMPLOYER***
Our premier client headquartered in Longmont, CO is seeking a solid Senior Software Engineer for a 6-12 month long contract and will probably go longer. You must have proper work authorization to work in the US for any employer as we cannot sponsor H1B Visas. The following is the job description:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, MIS, or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
* Minimum five years increasingly responsible programming experience using a standard coding language and/or platform required.
* Minimum four years’ experience writing detailed program designs for medium to large sized projects preferred.
* Based on departmental need the following additional experience may be required:
* Minimum four years working with Oracle e-Business suites in a multiple organizational environment resolving and researching issues required
* Based on area of responsibility and departmental need the following technology knowledge may be required or preferred:
* Minimum two years of a programming platform (e.g., Tandem, Windows, Unix, or Web, etc.) required
* Minimum five years of a standard programming language (e.g., JAVA, J2EE, .NET, C/C++/C#, SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, Informix, Data Comm, Visual Basic, C++, COBOL, HTML,XML/VXML, PERL, etc.) required
* Working knowledge of telephony protocols CAS, ISDN, SS7 and voice over IP protocols H.323, SIP is preferred
* Knowledge of J2EE, Swing and JMS is preferred
* Knowledge of OLAP may be preferred
* Minimum two years Oracle reporting (e.g., Discoverer, TIPublisher, etc.) required
* Minimum two years XML Publisher experience preferred
* Minimum two years Oracle Workflow experience required
* Minimum two years’ experience with one or more of the following Oracle modules (e.g., Financial, Projects, Manufacturing, Order Management, Service Contracts, Engineering, Inventory, Hyperion, etc.) required
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Visio, Word and Outlook required
If qualified and interested, please send your resume today for immediate consideration!