Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer will serve as the lead developer on one of our Agile development teams. They will work cross-functionally inside and outside the department and be responsible for both development and testing activities. The ideal candidate has an established record of 4-7 years successfully working in a team oriented environment, has a passion for software development, and is looking for a place where they can grow their career.
Process & Methodology
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
• Proven ability to work coherently with Product Management
• Experience with Agile technical practices, specifically:
• Able to facilitate and train others in Agile & Scrum methodologies
Team & Interpersonal Skills
• Conduct just-in-time peer code reviews to ensure good design and maintainability.
• Proven ability to lead and elevate performance of software development teams
• Proven ability to integrate technology, process, test and business needs
• Advocate for code quality and continued learning and growth within their development team
• Experienced with emergent software/systems architecture practices.
• Experienced with OO design principles (design patterns, SOLID, SDT).
• Demonstrate effective use of tools and IDE for development activities.
• Initiate and implement complex technical designs spanning multiple application tiers
• Help define & maintain design specifications and standards for ease of maintenance
• Help identify technical product requirements, risks and improvements and discuss them with the Product Owner and Software Development Manager
• Participate in existing code maintenance and customer issue resolution
• Proactively identify problem areas and work towards its resolution with team
• Provide key knowledge of our software, and will understand and act appropriately on the business and technical requirements of the client
• Input to product roadmap, and definition of customization work
• Lead development teams in product and delivery projects
Taxware, LLC is an EEO/AA employer.