comScore's Technology Team is looking for an experienced Software Developer/Engineer to work on multiple projects for a variety of platforms and languages in our US Headquarters office located in Reston, VA. You will be a member of a team that is working on cutting edge technologies that are being utilized by 90% of the Top 100 web sites in the United States. The role will include the creation of reusable components and extensive research into new technologies as the Internet continuously evolves.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and be able to demonstrate experience developing on multiple browsers including mobile and embedded environments. We are looking forward to hear about your skills and preferences on the several languages involved. Your interviewers highly appreciate to see any projects you have built and can share.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Building reusable components for analytics in websites that support traditional web browsing, mobile and other connected devices
• The research, prototyping, design and documentation of new analytical solutions for devices like the Apple iPad and the Amazon Kindle.
• 3 to 5 years of recent programming experience
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in developing solutions that work in a cross browser environment
• Software Engineering focused on excellence
• Experience in a mobile environment is a plus: iOS Objective-C, Android, J2ME, Windows Mobile
• Professional English writing skills
• Experience with Streaming technologies is a plus.
• Experience in working with a cross functional team
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science is preferred.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. comScore helps its clients better understand, leverage and profit from the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape by providing data, analytics and on-demand software solutions for the measurement of online ads and audiences, media planning, website analytics, advertising effectiveness, copy-testing, social media, search, video, mobile, cross-media, e-commerce, and a broad variety of emerging forms of digital consumer behavior. comScore services, which now include the product suites of recent acquisitions AdXpose, Nedstat, Nexius XPlore, ARSGroup and Certifica, are used by more than 1,800 clients around the world, including global leaders such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon Services Group, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.