Senior Software Engineer
Full-Time $85,000 - $120,000
Senior Software Engineer needed for an extremely fast growing, and industry leading retail company. If you're looking for that dream job where you can be hands on with development and mentoring a team of creative and innovative developers then we want to talk to you. If you're passionate about working in cutting edge technology then this is the place where you want to be.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Great Pay
2. Excellent benefits
3. Flexible hours and environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Leadership demonstrated through exceptional work ethic, strong written and verbal communication, and quality developments
- Motivate team members and provide career guidance and mentorship
- Advocate best practices and ensure the team follows solid architectural principles
- Partner with product managers and business stakeholders to solve business problems. This is typically accomplished by understanding business needs, developing a backlog of user stories, estimating work, and guiding the team in delivering solutions
- Collaborate with other teams for architecture reviews
- Foster a sense of ownership within the team to ensure that system failures are rapidly diagnosed and remediated
- Maintain and support our code release process
- Establish, drive, and maintain a culture of metrics and monitoring
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Expert in Object Oriented Java and/or .Net
- Strong relational database experience in Postgres, Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Background with continuous integration and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in the design and implementation of RESTful APIs
- Proficient in Agile/Scrum
What's In It for You
We are a fantastic company that truly believes in taking care of its employees. If hired, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include a solid base salary ($85,000 - $120,000), full benefits, incredible job stability, a fun and collaborative work environment, along with other cool perks! Interviews are occurring early next week, so apply now if you are interested.
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: CS1-1139277
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: CS1-1139277 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Clay Stansell | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.