Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior to Principal Level Envi...
Geosphere Consultants Inc. is seeking an Environmental Consulting professional to lead its environmental services group in San Ramon, California. We are seeking professionals experienced in Hazardous Materials Investigations including both Soil and Groundwater Assessment and Remediation as well as Storm Water Management. We are seeking to grow upon our existing client base and seek out a dynamic client focused professional to assist with the growth and development of our environmental services. As part of ETS Inc., we are an ENR top 500 company that is experiencing growth and need a professional with a combination of technical, customer service, and business development skills.
This Environmental Manager (Environmental Engineer, Environmental Geologist, or Environmental Scientist) will participate in technical duties including project documentation and technical report writing; project research and develop, cost estimates, scheduling, equipment specs, and scopes, etc. Environmental Manager will have extensive client, regulatory agency, consultant, and contractor interaction. Environmental Manager will supervise and direct mid-level environmental professional staff members in both office and field related work. Business Development Skills including proposal development, presentation, and client development are required.
Environmental Manager Qualification & Experience Requirements:
· Environmental Manager must have a minimum of Ten (10+) years of environmental consulting industry work experience.
· Must have prior soil and groundwater environmental investigation and remediation project experience.
· Storm water management.
· Environmental Manager must have strong proven technical report writing skills.
· Must have experience overseeing environmental project consultants and subcontractors.
· Must have Bachelors and/or Master's degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, or closely related environmental field. (Extensive directly related environmental consulting industry experience can substitute the lack of a degree for this position.)
· Current Registration as a Professional Engineer, PE or Professional Geologist, PG is required. QSP/QSD preferred, but not required.
· Current 40 Hour HAZWOPER is required.
· Must have strong people skills, the ability to build good working relationships with clients, consultants, contractors, etc.
We offer a very competitive salary with excellent benefits and opportunity to grow.