Get new similar jobs by email for
Pinnacus is dedicated to closely accompanying the hiring process for both our clients and our candidates. Our excellent level of service ensures that we will be involved throughout all stages of development. Our firm specializes in Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing and Accounting.
Our client is currently seeking to further expand an already strong IT department. Be part of a growing and stable company (in the industry for over a decade) with excellent personal and professional growth opportunity and advancement!
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the business goals and related system interactions.
- Work closely with others regarding expectations, scheduling and functionality of computer applications.
- 3+ years experience in LAMP development / coding Experience developing applications using an MVC Framework, such as: Zend, Yii.
- Able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects.
-Very good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience using a version control system, such as: SVN, CVS, Git or Mercurial.
Additional -Skills (desirable, not required):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of Linux from command line.
- Working knowledge of MySQL from command line.
- Working knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
Send resume in MS Word to monster.pinnacus@jobdivaemail.