Get new similar jobs by email for
ASE TECHNICIAN - BATH, ME
VIP Auto is a Maine based Tires and Services Company that has been around for over 50 years. We recently sold our parts division in order to partner with the 2nd largest parts company in the business. Since the partnership we are exploding in capacity and looking for the best Automotive Talent in the market place to support our 56 locations. We are a debt free company and able to offer some of the best compensation plans in the business. We are looking for people who want to be known for their quality of work and have their efforts rewarded because of it. Please email Mike Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike directly 207-240-7421 to Apply.
We are looking for multiple people in multiple locations in the Maine and New Hampshire Markets.
Ø $18-30/hr Plus 10% Bonus for every hour billed after 40 hours
Ø 80% production gives you 100% pay
Ø $1-3k Sign on Bonus depending on Technician Level
The Technician is responsible for productive diagnosis, repair, and replacement of both specialized and general automotive parts and accessories. A Technician is expected to comply with company safety, loss prevention, and customer service programs as well as established policies and procedures and municipal, state, and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operational Duties
· Ensures a valid Service Work Order is initiated prior to initiating service on a vehicle
· Participates and supports in an active role with the Inspect, Inform and Educate Program
· Ensures the Service Work Order and any required printouts are completed and returned to the Service Desk with the vehicle keys upon completion of service (Midtronics printouts, fluid testing strips, alignment printouts, etc)
· Obtains needed parts through Service Manager, Service Writer, Retail Management or Retail Sales Associate personnel only
· Supports VIP’s Tire Program by performing general services to include tire replacement, oil changes, and related services when necessary to meet the business needs.
1. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Read, analyze, and interpret technical instructions, procedures, or governmental regulations
· Effectively explain technical information to customers, present and respond to questions from coworkers, trainers and supervisors
· Diagnose and recommend solutions to basic and complex automotive problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited diagnostic standardization exists
· Ability to successfully and accurately perform the following types of work (not limited to):
· Engine Diagnosis and Repair
· No Start Diagnosis
· A/C Diagnosis and Repair
· Heating and Cooling Diagnosis and Repair
· Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
· Steering and Suspension Diagnosis and Repair
· Brake Diagnosis and Repair
· Exhaust System Diagnosis and Repair
· Air Induction / Fuel System Services
· Transmission Diagnosis and Repair
· Fluid Exchanges
· 4-Wheel Alignments
· Tire Mounting and Balancing
We offer full Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, Chiropractic Coverage, 401(K) Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Days, Provided Uniforms, Paid ASE and Inspection Licenses.