Get new similar jobs by email for
Title : SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
Location : Rancho Cordova, CA
Duration : Full Time (Permanent)
· Resolve moderately complex customer reported issues.
· Use estimation tools and techniques for to plan for assigned tasks.
· Produce highest degree of quality in finished work product, balanced with timely delivery.
· Produce high quality, clear and easily transferable documentation.
· Review Apps and SharePoint/Office 365 to identify and resolve problems quickly.
· Collaborate on research efforts.
· Analyze user requirements, research, design and develop SharePoint Cloud Hosted/Azure Hosted Apps
· Investigate, learn and demonstrate new technologies, Extensions or Web Apps as it relates to SharePoint Online
· Perform unit testing of all software/Web App products to ensure proper operation.
· Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for improvement.
· Work independently in assigned area.
· Resolve moderately complex issues within a product/application.
· Provide technical support to project team members.
· Act as a role model for less expert employees and occasionally coaches others.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
· Five years’ development in web applications, client-server or transaction processing
· Preferred experience in HTML5, JQuery MVC, REST
· Ability to provide innovative approaches that yield simple, practical solutions
· Knowledge of networking concepts, principles, technologies and testing
· Demonstrated experience working with confidential, sensitive and secure information
· Proficient with office, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications
· Provide on-call rotation to support the entire suite of LOB applications and services
· Ability to cope under high demand, handle multiple priorities, projects and tasks, and meet tight deadlines
· Ability to develop strong working relationships within Engineering and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with design and development of SharePoint 2007 and 2010 components and work flows. Working knowledge of SharePoint Online App Model for 2013. Thorough knowledge of SharePoint out-of-the-box features. Expert level knowledge in configuration and customization of SharePoint. Research, analyze, design and develop apps using SharePoint 2013 according to best practices, internal policies and governance. Strong knowledge of meta-data architecture and content types. SharePoint Master Page experience. SharePoint Designer and InfoPath forms design and development experience. Make recommendations for solutions to meet end user needs within the scope of internal governance