B&B Molded Products is a full service custom injection molder of thermoplastic materials. We combine people, equipment, skill, efficiency, investment and continuous improvement to deliver one of the highest value custom molding operations in the region.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for quality production at or above minimum levels while maintaining a safe work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Training and directing the work force while promoting and requiring safe working conditions
- Performing all work in accordance with safety procedures
- Ensuring that machines are running efficiently and producing quality parts
- Filling out production reports
- Leaving a rundown at the end of each shift for the next shift supervisor regarding the performance of each machine
- Verification of time cards
- Maintaining process control
- Properly handling non-conforming material
- Performing labor ticket verifications
- Mold changes
- Maintaining management responsibilities of ISO 9001:2008
At least 1 year of experience in a supervisory position required. Knowledge of plastic injection molding machines and processes required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to
- Stand for up to 8 hours or more
- Walk, bend, stoop, turn and twist
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Perform tasks that require fine motor skills
- Talk, read, write and hear
- Work in extreme temperatures
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; kneel; and crouch
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; and frequently lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
- The employee must be able to communicate effectively
- The employee must use judgment to resolve routine and semi-complex problems and questions
Must be able to maintain positive working relationships, make efficient use of working time, report to work on time, as scheduled (pursuant to Company policy), communicate effectively and demonstrate an ability to perform all job functions safely.
This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive test of all duties, responsibilities, requirements and qualifications of the position.
What B&B Molded Products Offers You
We offer an excellent wage and benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Wellness Program
- Vacation Benefits
About B&B Molded Products
B&B Molded Products believes that each employee contributes directly to our growth and success. Our company is built on core values which embrace fairness, respect and growth for all employees. In short, B&B Molded Products is a great place to work.
B&B Molded Products is an equal opportunity employer.