Watchus.com is 24 years old and services Independent Gift Stores, Quilting, Sewing, Beading, and Crafting Industries worldwide. Our products are designed, manufactured and copyrighted in the United States. Our sales and marketing office is in Derby, Connecticut. We sell wholesale and retail and maintain a fast pace environment.
Maintains finished-goods shipping schedule and processes by scheduling appointments; inputting shipping information into database & helping to maintain website.
*Put up Photos, Content and prices on watchus.com and samandnan.com websites and help update.
*Prepare and possibly attend trade shows.
* Provide customers with point of sale materials by counting, packing, and shipping point of sale materials.
* Determine method of shipment by examining items to be shipped and time of shipment.
* Maintains shipping schedule by coordinating UPS & USPS; scheduling load times; balancing type of loads; making appointment; controlling flow of schedule.
* Documents items shipped and ships items by entering shipping data on terminal; recording and identifying item and transport information.
* Confirms shipping information by answering and relaying telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries.
* Provides product information by responding to telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries.
* Resolves shipping problems by researching product history on database.
* Resolves shipping claims by contacting shipping companies and following up on shipping errors or damaged shipments.
* Maintains merchandise account records by documenting incoming and outgoing merchandise.
* Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Organization, Quality Management, Supply Management, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling