Title: SOA Integration Consultant
Location: Mclean, VA
Duration: 1 + Year
Note: Consultant should be on our W2
- SOA Developer should have deep understanding of Accenture’s AFPO framework along with –
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in complex SOA / integration projects, specifically in Service Bus, Mediator, BPEL, WSDL, SOA delivery.
- Proficiency in application tools/languages such as: OSB, Oracle SOA 11g, JDeveloper, Eclipse/OEPE, SOAP, SOAPUI, BPEL, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS, Unit testing frameworks.
- Ability to work in a small group and interface directly with client/project counterparts to ensure high quality project delivery on schedule with minimal oversight.
- Experience in design, development, testing and deployment of SOA Suite and OSB/ESB based applications for Oracle SOA product suite
- Experience in BPEL orchestration and using Mediator, Adapters, Workflow and human task
- Experience in using OER & OSR or any other Repository.
- Experience with Java and JEE technologies. Strong understanding and coding skills of JPA or any other object relational mapping tools are required.
- Java Certifications are desired.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Associate
100 Wood Avenue South, Suite #105
Iselin, NJ, USA 08830
Direct # 732 362 7643