Fusion Alliance is currently interviewing to hire Full-time Software Architect (MS.Net) to join our Cincinnati Application Solutions team!
The Software Architect (MS.Net) will be responsible for advancing Fusion Alliance's leadership of and contribution of software development activities. Fusion Architects translate business needs into technical software solutions, and define solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology.
Candidates with a depth of knowledge and seasoned, successful experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, Microsoft framework and a variety of development methodologies, such as Agile or Rapid Application Development, are encouraged to apply online.
- Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software.
- Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Coordinates design and integration of total system including subsystems.
- Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems.
Technical MacGyver, Intellectually Curious, Eats Technology for Breakfast, Always Weighs In
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCES THAT ARE “DISTINCT” FOR THE POSITION
- Solve unique problems through evaluative judgment and precedent.
- Independently applies sophisticated analysis in evaluating issues and develops new concepts, methods and techniques for cross-functional initiatives.
- Technical leader and recognized expert on select technologies, systems and/or procedures.
- Recognizes and pursues alternative methods.
- Exercises latitude in determining objectives and approaches to projects.
- Experience authoring technical specifications using industry standard tools such as UML.
- A delivery focused attitude to drive tasks forward and meet demanding deadlines.
- Understands the balance between features, cost and time.
- Analyze multiple design solutions.
- Create frameworks based on past experiences that can be used to solve problems.
- Explain complex solutions to developers and business users
Desired Technical Skills:
•Must have excellent experience with ASP.net, C#, SQL/SVR
•Microsoft .NET framework - LINQ, Parallel LINQ, WPF, WCF
•Object oriented design and implementation
•Advanced and current knowledge in one or more of the following areas: MVC, MVVM, TDD, Agile
B.S. Computer Science, Information Systems OR equivalent professional work experience
Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Passion for software development/programming/languages
ABOUT FUSION ALLIANCE
Fusion Alliance offers its clients a unique, consultative blend of digital agency, technology consulting, and mobile solutions talent under one roof. We help our clients strategically solve business problems and take advantage of business opportunities. Our offices are located in Indianapolis, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio. Fusion Alliance is ranked in both Indiana and Ohio as a Best Employer. We hire and retain the best talent available by offering a challenging and rewarding workplace. Using the latest technologies, Fusion’s seasoned consultants will go beyond just diagnosing and solving business issues at hand; they’re looking ahead to make sure the solutions they develop position customers for long-term success.
Why work with us?
- High-level of collective ingenuity reflected in a diverse employee workforce that is talented, knowledgeable, experienced, and highly creative.
- Company stability built on a strong record of performance, solid delivery capabilities, leading industry partners, and a solid portfolio of clients with proven success stories.
- Performance driven work ethic where employees are appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for work well done.
- Workplace that encourages an active lifestyle and supports heath, well-being, and life balance.
Fusion Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Fusion is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Fusion are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Come join us.