Position: Lotus Notes Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 2 Month Contract
Modis, a leader in the staffing industry, is working with a client in the Cleveland area who is seeking a Lotus Notes Developer to join their organization that has great impact in the local economy.
- Approximately ~2000 Lotus Notes DBs need to be analyzed to determine how/if they should be migrated.
- These resources will analyze Lotus Notes database functionality (design elements, workflow, data elements) for migration to another technology, such as SharePoint (SP), ASP.net, etc., for the purpose of estimating the effort to perform the actual migration work. These resources will be helping the project team go through the inventory of Lotus Notes databases to analyze each of them (how they are designed, how they function, etc.) and help estimate the effort it would take to migrate each of them from Lotus Notes to another solution. This will be 100% of their work day.
- The project team developed a “model/template” as a guide. It contains a series of questions to determine the likelihood the DB will fit SP or if another alternative is more viable. For example, some of the DBs were developed and programmed to act like an application. Those maybe better candidates for a web application rather than SP.
- This role is tasked with conducting the analysis and determining an estimate for the migration. They’re looking for ~70% confidence in the estimating, so it doesn’t have to be exact. Based on this, they can then estimate the full migration effort.
Candidate Must Have:
- Lotus Notes/Domino development experience is required. Sharepoint development experience would be highly desired, but not required. Please note, this is for analysis only and not actual development work.
**Please note - Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US directly without the need for sponsorship** NO C2C
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume to: Jennifer.Vitale@modis.com