Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Software Development En...
Opportunity for a Sr. Software Development Engineer with a video/audio system integration software company in Carmel, Indiana, near Indianapolis. This is a direct hire position with benefits and stock options.
This position is responsible for maintaining and developing a portfolio of Company products, working with others on the software engineering team to refine features, performance, user experience, the stability of the product, and designing and implementing new features.
• Highly motivated, proactive and passionate about interactive technology and how it helps people communicate and collaborate
• Has an eye for great UI design and appreciates design aesthetics
• Thrives in a highly collaborative and agile environment to deliver solutions on time
• Has the flexibility to “wear many hats” and enjoys brainstorming & celebrating the work of others
• Has the fundamental belief that they are responsible for the quality of their work
• values logical decision-making: thrives on constructive feedback and overcomes obstacles through creative problem-solving
• Keeps up with industry trends and likes tinkering with new technologies (software and hardware)
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5-10 years of directly related experience
• Solid, demonstrable experience in Windows desktop and/or ASP.NET web development in C#
• Excellent verbal, written, analytical and technical skills
• WPF / XAML / Silverlight experience preferred
• Real-time messaging/web-sockets experience preferred
• Cloud computing and load balancing experience preferred
• Mobile development experience preferred
• Microsoft SharePoint development experience preferred
• Agile software development methodology knowledge & experience preferred
• Git or other similar distributed version control knowledge & experience preferred
Local candidates are preferred, those willing to relocate to Indianapolis area welcome.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to be considered, please send a resume and salary requirements to Ace Recruiters.