The Software Development Internis responsible forassisting the Software Developer inthe development and maintenance of database driven and stand-alone .Net and Objective C-based software applications for all football-related aspects of the organization. This is a FULL-TIME position, requiring at least 40 hours per week for a period of ONE YEAR.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the coaching, scouting, football administration, strength and medical and analytics departments through development and maintenance of a centralized player evaluation/football management system
- Work with the scouting department throughout the year to provide custom reports and data views for information pertaining to college and pro players.
- Create various reports in preparation for the annual NFL draft and free agency.
- Provide player and team statistics, salary and other relevant information to all departments through management system outlined above.
- Provide continual training and technical support for all system users
- Work extra hours as needed to achieve time-specific goals and meet deadlines
Knowledge and Required Skills
- MS Visual Studio version 2005/2008/2010 Application development suite
- Apple XCode Application development suite
- Visual Basic.NET,ASP.NET,HTML,XML, Objective C (Apple iOS) Application development languages
- .NET Framework v2,3.5,4.0 technology
- MS SQL server 2005/2008 RDBMS
- SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, SQLITE Database Programming languages
- SQL Reporting Services, 2005/2008 custom Reporting technologies
- Microsoft Windows XP /VISTA/7/8as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- MS IIS 6, IIS 7, IIS 7.5
- Adobe Photoshop