Chief Engineer / CTO
The successful applicants will participate in the development of digital audio and video recording applications that directly serve the requirements of the customers. This position involves designing the next generation of real-time audio/video software allowing complex environments such as multiple concurrent video streams, real-time access to live data, encryption and data integrity.
Qualified candidates must have experience in the following areas:
· 5+ years of general development experience.
· High degree of understanding of programming paradigms, proficiency in C/C++, familiarity with C#/Java is desirable.
· Proficiency with object-oriented design principles and methodologies.
· High level of proficiency in Windows based development.
· Proficiency with client/server programming principles.
· Familiarity with hardware/software driver interfaces (usage).
· Effective oral and written communications.
· Good debugging and problem solving skills.
· Ability to unit test all software written before hand off to software testers.
· Provide thorough documentation of interfaces, features and design.
· Some knowledge of SQL scripting and Database design desirable.
· Team Player.
Experience in any of the following is highly desirable:
· Digital audio/video frameworks (DirectShow/IPP/GStreamer).
· Network streaming protocols and multimedia file formats.
· Web programming and design in ASP.NET.
· Android development experience.
CourtSmart Digital Systemsis a small company filling a unique end-user need. We engineer and sell digital audio/video recording systems to courthouses, police departments and other agencies that require a verbatim record. Our propriety software is currently Windows basedclient/server, utilizing multimedia frameworks, C++/.NET, TCP/IP and ODBC. These unique systems are installed throughout the United States and Internationally. As the technology leader in this field, we are the gold standard in our industry and we are looking for top performers to help us grow.
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Software Developer, N. ChelmsfordMA” in the subject line or Fax to: 978 251 4488. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls accepted.
CourtSmart is an equal opportunity employer.