Software Development Project Manager
Dermalogica is actively looking for a candidate to fill the role of Software Development Project Manager. This is a leadership role, responsible for the coordination and completion of softwaredevelopment projects by serving as the central interface between diverse work groups and promoting industry best practices. This role collaborates cross-organizationally in supporting existing software infrastructure and introducing new applications which may involve custom development that will provide software for our US operations.
Candidate will also manage production support for select applications the IT Development team oversees. This individual will ensure the completion of assigned projects within established time frames and budgets while meeting project objectives and applying and adhering to policies, processes and standards.
· Manage enhancement requests and ensuring administrative support is provided to our Sales team for our Salesforce.com installation.
· Oversee the technical integration process of our eCommerce platforms with our ERP system and other support applications which ensure our B2C and B2B solutions function seamlessly.
· Administrate support and enhancement requests for custom intranet applications.
· Create process flow design and document and software project while working with project members to receive approval through all phases of development.
· Work with project constituents to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor progress of projects.
· Foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement. Work with the project team to continuously review and implement process refinements as the team learns to work together more and more efficiently.
· Promote investigation and application of new technologies, processes and industry trends in an effort to continuously improve standards and processes.
· Facilitate coordination with other Program teams in the US and oversees.
· Significant experience with SalesForce.com development including working knowledge of APEX.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the field with experience in .NET/C# background.
· Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required.
· Understanding of JAVA programming a plus
· Strong team-building and influencing skills, a detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise oral and written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences at various levels within the organization.
· Accountable, self-starter, team player, able to bridge across diverse teams, excellent facilitator, both in person and over the phone.
· Detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.