Get new similar jobs by email for
Software Integration Test Engi...
Assist in the development, testing, release, and integration efforts of
software and hardware associated activities.
Software integration of new and/or existing systems, functions and Line Replaceable Units (LRS) designed
by the Software Development groups.
• Integration test of LRU and system functionality.
• Ensure all testing is properly documented and submitted.
• Coordinate activities for systems development, integration, test, and
• Software and system testing of all In-flight Entertainment (IFE)
functionality for existing systems.
• Participate in the design and development of all IFE system functionality.
• Participate in all efforts in the testing and regression testing of software
• Assist and support all engineering efforts company-wide as required.
• Develop test plans and procedures to validate system requirements.
•Troubleshoot problems reported for all Panasonic Avionics IFE products.
• Conduct in-depth troubleshooting and analyze root cause of any system
anomalies/discrepancies in hardware and/or software.
• Provide solutions and recommendations to project lead.
Education and Experience Requirements:
BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering degree.
3-5 years of experience in software/system engineering development and/or
A strong technical background in development and
Solid understanding of MYSQL
Solid background and understanding of Unix and
Linux OS. Familiarity of systems administrator capabilities and command
language for Linux is required.
Possess one or more of the following:
o Experience in embedded software development testing.
o Experience with working in real-time operating system environments.
o Aircraft engineering or avionics industry related experience.
Excellent writing and strong communication
Ability to effectively communicate in English,
in person and on the phone.
Uses professional concepts while applying
company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Works on problems of moderate scope where
analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
May possess one or more of the following:
Ethernet network knowledge with the ability to diagnose problems at the network
IFE and/or Avionics industry-related experience is preferred.