Get new similar jobs by email for
Software .Net Developer
Randstad Finance and Accounting connects professionals like you to the companies who need your specific skills to meet their business goals. We develop an understanding of what you want to achieve and, with our industry knowledge, marketplace intelligence and longstanding relationships with a wide variety of employers, identify the best positions for you. We are part of the second-largest HR services provider in the world, and our extensive network of both clients and professionals enables us to create the most beneficial matches. Whether your talent is in performing tactical finance and accounting functions or providing leadership in a strategic role, with the right organization, you can use your expertise to make an impact. When you work with Randstad Finance and Accounting, we work with you at every step of your career, guiding you on your journey toward ever-greater success.
A great company in Frederick, MD is looking for a Software .Net Developer. This is a direct hire opportunity. The software developer will participate in the design, implementation and testing of multiple SaaS products
Specifically, s/he will:
· Develop web-based enterprise applications using the .Net Platform and SQL Server.
· Design and develop the product using the latest tools and techniques (SQL Server Integration Services, Stored Procedures, C#.Net, ASP.Net, Web Services, others…);
· Develop and automate unit tests.
· Develop queries and stored procedures within SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
· Contribute feedback and guidance to the development of functional and technical specifications.
· Address software defects with timely resolution.
· Provide development leadership to set standards and define best practices for coding and design for other team members, both onshore and offshore.
· BS in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant work experience.
· Significant experience in the complete software development lifecycle of business-focused software.
· Agile, Extreme, Scrum experience preferred.
· Experience in object-oriented design and development.
· Experience with databases, stored procedures, reporting, etc.;
· Experience with SaaS product development is a plus.
· Experience with cloud technologies a plus.
· Experience developing software products with complex business rules and requirements.
· Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals in the development of business systems and providing direction to the development team.
· Demonstrable skills in problem solving and working in a fast-paced software development environment.
· Must be a team player, and have excellent communication skills.
· Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality work.
Please send your resume to email@example.com