Get new similar jobs by email for
Softwre Engineer - Java, C/C++...
Are you a Software Engineer fluent in Java, C/C++ and looking for an opportunity to learn from the best? If so, please read on!
We are a dynamic team of innovative engineers in the automotive industry who are looking for a forward-thinking individual to join our information-based media content team. We are a well-established company and can offer a great opportunity for growth! If you are looking for the next place in your career where you can really contribute to the future products in vehicles that have potential to be driving themselves, then this is the company for you!
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Expert with Java or C/C++
- Experience implementing UI onto one of the major platforms: Windows, Mac OS X/iOS, and Android
- A background working in a multi-thread and/or multi-process environment
- Experience with native mobile application development preferred
- Past contribution to open source projects
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with the latest cutting edge technology
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K matching
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Significant growth opportunities
- Positive, supportive work environment
- Talented and friendly co-workers and management!
What you'll be doing:
-Work with an incredibly talented group of engineers for one of the highest profile, respected brands on the planet.
So, if you are an Software Engineer with at least 2 years of Java experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: MAA-SWE -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Michelle Ayres | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders