Position ID: WR3299
Job Category: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Type: Full Time, Employee
Minimum Education: High School or equivalent
Our client is a provider of sales, technical support, training and applications development for the engineering, manufacturing and educational markets.
Due to rapid growth and expansion, they are looking for a motivated Solution Specialist Sales Representative to work out of the Albany office and cover a territory ranging from as far west to Little falls, north to Vermont, south to New York City/Long Island, and east to western Massachusetts.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Great Products and Support – The products that you will be selling are increasing in demand and are used in markets that continue to experience significant growth. Our client’s products are also backed by excellent service. Whether it is the sales team or engineering team, they really stand out from the competition.
- Career Growth – You will have a very fertile territory where 50% of your sales are expected to come from current accounts and 50% will come from brand new relationships. The large territory provides you with limitless opportunity. Our client will also provide you with extensive training and mentoring from the experienced reps, application engineers, technical solution specialists and sales managers to provide you with the knowledge of sales processes and products to be successful in this role. You have the potential to be rewarded both financially and professionally.
- Compensation and Benefits – Our client offers a competitive base compensation and commission structure. You will also be provided with a benefits package that includes medical coverage, health savings account, PTO, holidays, 401(k) plus match, cell reimbursement, vehicle reimbursement and company covered business expenses.
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Sales experience in B2B sales through either cold calling or outside sales
- Ability to learn what their software can provide a company in terms of a solution
- Time management skills / Detail oriented / Goal oriented / Self-motivated
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- College degree is a plus
The Solution Specialist Sales Representative is responsible for generating new leads, opportunities and closing deals for all software solutions. This role is also responsible for understanding and selling all major software solutions, and for continuing to build upon many long term relationships our client has with their customers.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.