Get new similar jobs by email for
Specialty Leasing Representati...
The largest private developer of shopping centers in the Northeast is currently accepting applications for the position of Specialty Leasing Representative at Champlain Centre.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
· Prospecting new retailers from competing malls through active and persuasive communication, including cold-calling and weekly travel
· Negotiating competitive licensing deals to provide shopping centers with a diverse mix of product lines
· Managing tenant operational items such as merchandising and visual presentation in order to maintain strict performance standards of centers and their managers
· Understanding and enforcing all clauses and conditions of tenant licensing agreements
· Analyzing revenue, sales, budget, marketing, and deal reports, as well as keeping accurate and updated business records
· Coordinating information closely with retail leasing representatives, regional leasing directors, mall managers, and other specialty leasing representatives across the company portfolio
Qualifications- Candidates should possess:
· A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent education or experience
· Excellent written, organizational, and oral communication skills
· An enthusiastic and driven personality
· Previous sales experience is encouraged, not required
The position offers a competitive salary, incentives and uncapped commissions. We also offer an excellent benefits package including paid health coverage, RX program, group term life insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, 401(k) program, paid vacation/sick time/holidays, and an educational assistance program.