Sr. AS400 Developer
Location: Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Superior customer service, incredible dependability and a name you know and trust. As the leading shipping supply distributor in North America, Uline has far exceeded customer expectations for over 30 years. Today, our ever-expanding team shares the energy and passion needed for success. Do you?
The Sr. AS400 Developer helps deliver quality systems to support Uline's remarkable growth. This person will develop new programs, enhance existing ones and support Uline's ERP system. He or she will be involved in the design and implementation of AS400 systems using modern programming techniques and database design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Mentor AS400 programmers.
- Monitor and assign baseline tickets to programmers.
- Provide emergency and standard support to all AS400 users.
- Gain a working knowledge of users' tasks and interactions with AS400 programs.
- Develop and enhance programs according to user specifications.
- Develop test scenarios for each program change in coordination with end users.
- Promote new programming to the production environments.
- Assist in documenting technical specifications for program changes.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years RPG development experience preferred.
- Understanding of binding directories, stored procedures, trigger programs, service programs, DDL, SQL and free format RPG.
- Strong time-management and communication skills a must.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Bonus incentives.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!