Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Sr. Business Intelligence Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Check status, operation and secure configuration of the SAS application server.
- Monitor server activity and administer logging.
- Review and modify formal, regularly scheduled backup processes as necessary.
- Communicate with infrastructure staff to arrange server backups, shutdowns and reboots.
- Add users to SAS and manage their access.
- Establish connectivity to data sources and monitor user activity.
- Coordinate configuration management to implement patches and updates for SAS platform.
- Manage the deployment of content, code and configuration changes to the SAS platform.
- Support SAS users with platform errors, performance tuning and prevention of failures.
- Design and engineer new technical capabilities in the area of enterprise analytics.
- Create and maintain user groups consistent with security restrictions.
- Perform code reviews to ensure proper design, standard, content and functionality.
- Work with BA, DBA and data architect to implement database and write ETL programs.
- Analyze issues and fix defects, troubleshoot production issues and respond to business users.
- Coordinate with infrastructure staff to implement patches and updates to SAS platform.
- Design and develop efficient SQL queries and stored procedures to support data operations.
- Optimize performance by analyzing query patterns and building appropriate indexing mechanisms.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years SAS experience.
- Experience with Cognos, MS SSRS and SQL Server. ETL a plus.
- Experience with implementation of SAS upgrades and server patches.
- Experience with software installation, administration and support in conjunction with SAS on Linux.
- Experience with SME Consulting services and associated coordination.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!