Lilly is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity.
- The analytical chemist works as part of a team to provide analytical testing support for anti-counterfeit testing, method verification, validation and technology transfers.
- Understands and follows all relevant policies relating to this job including business, compliance, regulatory, quality, environmental, and safety expectations.
- Demonstrates technical capability by performing multiple analytical methods for the analysis of anti-counterfeit testing, oral and parenteral dosage forms.
- Verifies, qualifies, validates and transfers analytical methods.
- Authors method documents.
- Generates, interprets, troubleshoots and effectively communicates (both in writing and orally) analytical information to team members, project leaders, and customers. Communicates effectively with development and QCL scientists.
- Demonstrates good documentation skills, with established proficiency in data reporting, data interpretation and data trending.
- Conducts or leads OOS and aberrant data investigations and deviation investigations.
- Demonstrates good laboratory skills, including sample preparation proficiency and comprehensive knowledge of set-up, operation, and troubleshooting of analytical instrumentation
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Qualified candidate must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to work across sites, functions, and cultures.
- Thorough technical understanding of quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Project management skills.
This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration for up to 4 years.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status