Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Sr. Collector at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Manage a portfolio of customers throughout North America; manage their needs and requests.
- Make a minimum of 150 collection calls per day.
- Keep aging accounts at an acceptable level. Minimize bad debt.
- Research delinquent accounts.
- Determine reasons for overdue payments and negotiate resolutions within Uline guidelines.
- Bring late accounts up to current status.
- Educate customers on keeping their accounts current.
- Identify process improvements.
- Assist manager and team with ad-hoc reports and special projects.
- Help train and mentor team members.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years collections experience.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!