Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Commercial Tire Developmen...
Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for a Senior OTR Tire Development Engineer opportunity. We are looking for an experienced professional that is ready for advancement in their career.
Our client is a top twenty global tire company.
Senior TBR Development Engineer
Responsible for all phases of TBR product development for North America. The process involves market intelligence and competitor analysis, definition of targets, concept and prototype generation, and iterations on design of cavity, construction, pattern, and compound, as well as associated indoor and outdoor testing to achieve performance objectives. Travel to international and domestic destinations several times a year may be required.
1. Develop product master plan.
2. Coordinate with Marketing and R&D, defines targets, timing, and cost for specific prototype tire development projects.
3. Utilize standard methods and formulas to develop prototype cavity, construction, and pattern concepts and drawings.
4. Specify all iterations of mold, construction and compound modification necessary to achieve the prototype performance targets.
5. Define and coordinate required indoor and field testing and analyzes and reports the results.
6. Design (or supervise design of) subsequent sizes of new products.
7. Attend conferences and industry events and takes training and professional development courses.
8. Train other engineers and develops standard tire design methods and design guides.
9. Represent the company at industry and trade organizations, standardizing bodies, and meetings with dealers and end user customers.
10. Serve as a technical resource to marketing and the field sales organization.
Experience in the TBR tire industry.
Location: Akron, OH
Competitive Salary. Advancement Opportunities.
Excellent benefits include:
10 Paid Holidays
Section 125 Plan
Employee Tire Program
Interested individuals should send an email with a confidential resume attachment to email@example.com Your inquiry will be held in strict confidence.
About RD Worldwide: RD Worldwide, Inc. is a leading recruiter for automotive, manufacturing, and engineering companies in North America, Asia & Europe. Please send your confidential resume to be considered for all opportunities. firstname.lastname@example.org