If you are a Senior Electrical Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a fast growing consumer electronics firm with our focus on products for the home. We are 100% profitable and the demand for our solutions continues to grow steadily.
Right now we have a huge pipeline of new product development initiatives, and to help us meet these deliverables, we have an immediate job opening for a full-time Senior Electrical Engineer to join our world-class EE team in Mt. Hope, OH.
What You Will Be Doing
- Architecting, designing and developing PCB’s for our high volume consumer products
- Working through the entire design lifecycle
- Assisting in product concept & requirements generation
- Participating in Schematic capture, PCB layout, and design verification
- Assisting as needed in various activities involved in the production launch
- Planning, organizing, developing, and maintaining work of engineering projects
- Documentation as needed
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, CE, or related
- 8+ years’ experience in all areas of PCB development and circuit design
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering methodology
- Proven EE leadership in real world electrical design projects
- Working knowledge in the areas of power conversion, motion control, microcontrollers, transformers, circuit simulation, component engineering, and analog and digital design
- General knowledge of regulatory requirements like UL or FCC
- Experience in designing products for high volume manufacturing is a plus
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary D.O.E. 80-110K
- Health/Dental benefits package
- 401K Match
- Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- Education/ Tuition Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
Please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: DK1-SrElecEng-Ohio
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: DK1-SrElecEng-Ohio -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Drew Kolanz | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.