Get new similar jobs by email for
AutoSoft, Inc. (www.autosoft-asi.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industryfor more than 25 years. AutoSoft provides world-class support and an innovative product suite, resulting in maximum efficiency and profitability for any size dealership. AutoSoft is seeking an Software Developer to join our team in Dayton, Ohio.
The ideal candidate is someone who has 2-3 years of programming experience, focusing on C#, XML, Web Services, and communications between various systems.
Key Job Elements:
· Write software and unit tests to implement applications and communications between applications
· Design, analyze and develop system requirements, program specifications, and system tests to meet business requirements
· Attend and participate in design and analysis meetings
· Create technical documentation in the approved format for the task assigned
· Attend and participate in troubleshooting sessions with support personnel
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
· 2-3 years of experience in Object-Oriented development using .Net/C# 4.0
· Relational database experience and development using SQL Server 2008 R2 or newer
· Working knowledge of WCF/Standard Web Services
· XML, XSLT, XSD
· Experience with standard security models for a hosted solution
· Strong working experience in Agile development methodologies
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Strong interpersonal skills with supervisor and staff populations
· Superior organization, prioritization, analytical and problem solving skills
· Manage challenging timelines and schedules
· History of implementing stable, robust solutions quickly and efficiently
· Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines collaboratively with other departments.
ASI offers a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career development. If you want to work in a collaborative, creative work environment where you can provide meaningful contributions while being challenged to grow on the job, AutoSoft, Inc. has a place for you!