Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Interior Designer-VA or PA
Senior Interior Designer:
Seeking an experienced interior designer with responsibility for interior design of senior living, hospitality, and higher education large-scale projects. This position is located in our Roanoke, VA or Philadelphia, PA offices.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
• Minimum 7 years of experience with medium to large scale projects.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or related field.
• Certification required.
• Senior Living, Hospitality or Higher Education experience is required. Having experience in more than one of these markets is a plus.
• FF&E procurement experience is a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD 2013 is strongly desired, along with basic Revit knowledge.
• Generates and develops overall interior design concepts, formulates design presentation strategies and makes presentations. Works with the design team to integrate the design concept with the rest of the project.
• Manages Interior Design process for entire project duration, consistent with project’s program, budget and time constraints.
• Leads/coordinates color/material selections, interior construction administration and installation.
• Manages project budgets and schedules related to interior design team effort.
• Manages client interaction and decisions related to interior design.
• Participates in marketing efforts and presentations with potential clients.
• Ability to produce construction documents and project specifications.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID UNITED STATES UNRESTRICTED WORK VISA TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. SHUPACK & MICHAELS WILL NOT SPONSOR A FOREIGN WORKER FOR THIS POSITION.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.SHUPACKANDMICHAELS.COM TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHUPACK AND MICHAELS GROUP, HAVE YOUR INFORMATION BECOME PART OF OUR DATABASE AND VIEW OUR MANY JOB LISTINGS.