- The Requirements Analyst translates business and system needs into Solution Requirements for Designers, Developers and Testers to consume and uses Requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification and management techniques for the purpose.
- Requirements Analysts are engaged in work efforts at all scales ranging from minor defect fixes and enhancements to development of new applications. They are also involved in all types of solution approaches (custom development, package implementation etc.) and solution domains (business applications, data warehouses, web services, infrastructure etc.)
- Top level expert in one or more highly specialized aspects of IT Analysis. Acts independently or with limited direction.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- With this knowledge, develops or modifies the most complex information systems.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system log difficulties as necessary.
- Guides and advises less-experienced analysts . Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Email resume to email@example.com