Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. IT Sales Business Developm...
EcomNets is a growing and ambitious software development company that offers a full range of services to corporations, associations and the federal government. We are looking for a Salesperson to join our dynamic and growing organization. This is a critical position for TeraTech as this person will be a key player in driving business results for the organization. The focal point of the Salesperson is business development: cold calling, closing sales, generating leads, generating and presenting proposals.
The company designs and implements software applications based on Microsoft and Citrix Technologies.
Due to significant growth levels we need sales “closer” for this position.
The initial focus of the position will be to rebuild the Microsoft and Citrix organization both practices in the US.
The overall goal is to establish the company as an industry leader, achieving significant annual sales increases, and helping the company position as leading system integrator in Microsoft and Citrix solutions.
Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing sales plans, upgrading the marketing capability of the company, and improving the critical sales forecasting capability.
In addition, the Salesperson will work closely with the Sales Manager to discuss sales strategies, sales prospects and closed deals.
The successful candidates for the Salesperson position will have the following experience:
• 3 years sales experience preferably with a small, growing organization.
• Experience with selling custom software development and software.
• Demonstrable closing success (client references and W2 proof required).
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
• Business to business sales experience particularly experience with selling custom solutions.
• Demonstrable cold calling experience.
• Outstanding communication and writing skills.
• Skilled at new account development.
• Good understanding of the internet, savvy about site development/usability.
• Computer literate- MS Office, web site development, and/or programming experience are a plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
No bossy bosses! We value our employees and our work environment reflects that. We have a casual work atmosphere with a collaborative team orientation. Compensation is based on commission: potential sales earnings, $90,000-$125,000+. We offer paid vacation and sick leave. We offer free computer training.