An international beverage company is seeking a qualified Spanish Bilingual Field Representative in the greater Las Vegas area. Merchandiser experience is a must. Work from home and drive to assigned grocery stores to maintain assigned accounts. (Mileage reimbursement provided)
Position Title: Field Representative
Position Type: Direct Hire, Non-Exempt (paid overtime)
Work Hour: 7:00am ~4:00pm, Thursday ~ Monday (Tuesday and Wednesday are OFF)
Benefit: Great Benefits include medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance, Vacation and Holiday
- The Field Representative will work from home and serves as a central point of contact and support for our merchandisers and demo personnel.
- Support the DistrictManagers in account management by managing field activities.
- Visit various grocery stores to meet with store managers, dairy managers, merchandisers and product demonstration personnel (85% of time)
- Support Merchandisers and demonstration personnel at store level.
- Build relationships with managers in an effort to maximize our sales and brand awareness
- Accurate Inventory on shelves and cooler, appropriate rotation, re-stock shelves.
- Performed timely Demo visits according to calendar and evaluate demonstrator’s performance.
- Communicate with supervisors and sales team on an ongoing basis.
- Attend trainings and meetings as scheduled with manager.
- Perform other activities requested by Management for special projects.
- Able to work flexible schedule as needed
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must
- At least 1 year of merchandising experience is a must
- Experience with consumer goods a plus.
- Good driving record is required – a background check will be conducted.
- Must have reliable transportation/Valid Auto Insurance
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Must be a team player and take initiative
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with no restrictions
For more than a decade, TriCom Quest has been a leader in the employment consultant industry, providing staffing services for both employers and job seekers, at virtually every level — from entry to executive. Our service spans the United States, providing placements for a broad range of companies, including those headquartered in the Pacific Rim with satellite offices within the United States. Yet what makes us stand out from the employment “crowd” is our service. Whether you’re hiring employees or in search of a job, TriCom Quest is committed to quality service, from the very first handshake to placement, and beyond.