Computer Technology Services is an Albany based IT Solutions Company that provides staffing and consulting services to our customers in both the private and public sector. Our growth and success is built on maintaining a highly professional staff.
CTS is recruiting for experienced Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, Programmers, Architects, Technical Writers, Network and Help Desk resources within the IT arena. We recruit for all types of technology from legacy to state of the art. In addition, we recruit candidates with experience levels from junior/entry to expert/Senior.
Project Name; EIM/BI Development Project
Project Description;This is a multiyear Business Intelligence development project. This project aligns with the NYS OMH’s IT Five Year Strategic Plan to improve and expand the enterprise data warehouse and decision support business intelligence systems.
Day to Day;
1. Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate the requirements for changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
2. Conduct analysis of business and user needs and developing business requirements documents in accordance with the requirements and protocol of the ITS EIM Division.
3. Create business documentation (Business Requirement documents, use cases, swim lanes, process documentation) that detail the BI requirements and deliverables for OBIEE reports, dashboards, and ad hoc tools.
4. Work closely with Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technical team members and various OMH Business Owners to create Business Requirement documentation and assist in developing logical and physical dimensional data model reporting requirements and providing assistance in understanding the data requirements for proposed reporting.
5.Collaborate with data modelers, ETL developers, programmers and the business owners to translate report requirements, provide clarification of business rules, prioritize development, obtain signoff and ensure successful delivery of accurate end user reporting requirements.
6.Support multiple phases to convert the numerous Oracle Portals, Business Areas, and Discoverer Workbooks to the current Oracle analytical reporting platform.
7. Create and execute test scripts, scenarios, and test plans to validate initial business requirements and report output through the DEV, QA and PROD migrations testing for accuracy and sign off on deliverables.
8. Assist in providing training & technical support for OMH staff utilizing the OBIEE Analytics tool.
6. Mandatory Qualifications – Pass/Fail; Expert Level 84+ months of experience
Manages small to medium-scale business analysis work or projects with distinct deliverables to a solution.
Senior; 84+ months; Candidate is able to work without assistance and can provide leadership for others; may have advanced education
Requested Qualifications;1. 84 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience with business intelligence tools to design report or data analysis business solutions for operational reports.
2. 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience in quality assurance testing of reports, SQL, PL/SQL, bug tracking in HP Quality Center, and development of user acceptance documents for reports.
3. 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience with end user documentation development specifically business reporting requirements documents, use cases, flow charts.
4. 60 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience with all phases of report specifications development including design, testing, and maintenance of reports. Experience must include business and systems analysis, requirements gathering utilizing JAD sessions, client interviews, focus groups and subject matter experts.
5. 36 Months Demonstrated experience in OBIEE 11g Business Intelligence tools or Data Analytics background.
6. 18 Months Development of end user training materials for use of OBIEE Analytics, OBIEE Dashboards, and/or Business Intelligence or application reports.
7. 18 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience developing and implementing system and work-flow processes in an OBIEE/ Business Intelligence environment.Bachelor degree in business intelligence, information science, criminal justice, health science, computer science, mathematics, or public/business administration with an analytics or communications background (e.g., math, statistics, quantitative methods coursework).
8. Bachelor degree in business intelligence, information science, crininal justice, health science, computer science, mathematics or public/business adinistration with an analytics or communications background (e.g. math, statistics, quantitative methods coursework).
A copy of the diploma must be submitted with the Candidate Response Form
Equal Opportunity Employer