Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Lens Process Development E...
3-5+ years of experience in wafer level lens process development/process with a degree in EE, Chemistry, ME, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Optical Engineering
OmniVision Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Wafer Level Optics Development Engineer to join our Optics Process Development team at HQ offices in Santa Clara, California.
· Develop wafer level lens process to deliver required technology to meet advanced product requirement.
· Draft first version of SOP and relevant documents for new technologies processes and new tools operation.
· Transfer technology to production to meet mass production requirement.
· Evaluate and characterize new material to meet new products or new technologies requirement.
· Evaluate and install new tool based on process and new technologies requirement.
· Design and outsource fixture based on process requirement.
· Define process index and monitor system.
· Define measurement methodology and analysis approach.
· Define and resolve technology and process issue by experiment design and data analysis.
· Perform other tasks relevant to new technology or job operation as assigned.
· Bachelors in EE, Chemistry, ME, Physics, Chemical Engineering or Optical Engineering, Masters preferred
· 3-5+ years of experience in wafer level lens process development
· Experience in 8”lithography process or MEMS processesis a plus