Excellent Opportunity with Fortune 150 Global Organization!
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems
· Senior Level Position
· 7+ years of experience with technology-related projects is required
· 3+ years of direct project management and 1 year of program management experience.
· Experience in managing all aspects of project delivery, including people and vendor relationship management.
· SAP ERP knowledge is required, PMI PMP certification desirable
· Partner with the Order to Cash, Finance, Supply Chain, Data/BI Business functions, and all relevant Global IS organizations to deliver the consolidated ECC solution.
· Program manage / report / document multi-disciplinary and in some cases global teams in the development of plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for completion of a project in compliance with the corporation standards
· Identify all program level risks, issues and mitigation plans communicating / escalating all relevant items to the appropriate stakeholders
· Develop and maintain an integrated program plan in MS Project Server
· Confer with project managers to outline work plan and assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
· Support PMO, and others in developing or continuously improving policies and procedures
· Establish and maintain contacts with internal and external stakeholders, to provide information, garner acceptance and support of the project, and ensure that the project meets business needs
· Relocation Assistance Provided, excellent benefits
· Up to $140k, plus bonus
For immediate consideration, please click "apply" below, or email your resume email@example.com